Thursday, November 1, 2012

We're Back...!!

So it's been a while since this was updated... Here's the story...

I sold my metal detector mostly because I didn't have the time to continue it, but also need some cash because I lost my job. Anywho... I bought another, and have been back at for the last week now.

I aslo got another buddy to buy a MD also, and we're both learning our new Metal Detectors. This time I purchased a Garrett GTI 2000. There's not a lot of this model out there. From what I read it contains all the features that the flagship Garrett GTI 2500 has, but the 2500 upgrades some of the electronics. I got a killer deal on it, from eBay, so we'll see how it works.

So far to be honest, I'm finding that the Garrett has a lot of good features, but I'm not sure how useful they are. The depth and imaging features seem great, but they may just take up time that you could be using to dig your target. Then again, maybe I just need to take more time to learn this new MD.

I'll be posting more to come... With great pics or our latest finds...



1 comment:

Richi said...

Hello, any ideas about the long range locators? Does ut really works.??